Kings River 2-day Trips
About the Trip
- What’s Included
- About Our Camp
- On the River
- Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
We’re here to help!
Our friendly office staff are ready to answer any questions and help you book your next adventure!
Our 2 Day trips are by far the best way to experience the magic of the Kings River. These trips include 1 night camping in our beautiful riverside base camp, and 4 delicious meals (including lunch served partway down the river. Enjoy 2 full days of rafting, and all the amenities of our base camp, including crystal clear river swimming, games, large sandy beaches, campfire ring, meals prepared for you in our large outdoor kitchen, and more (see our “Camp Description” below). These trips provide long lasting memories and are you will leave with a lasting connection to the river. Please be at our base camp no later than 9:00 a.m. the morning of your trip. Meals start with lunch on Day 1, end with lunch on Day 2. We have you back in camp between 2:30 and 4:00 on Day 2.
- Meet at 9:00 a.m., back in camp by 3:00 to 4:00 depending on water levels
- Class 3-3+ — Beginner / Intermediate
- Min. age 6-10 depending on water levels
Kings 2-Day 2022 Trip Dates
Kings 2-Day Pricing
|Group Price (12+)|
|Mon-Thu||1 camp, 4 meals||$260/$230||$245/$215|
|Fri or Sun||1 camp, 4 meals||$275$245||$260/$230|
|Sat||1 camp, 4 meals||$285/$255||$270/$240|
- Prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee
- 5% discount for groups of 6-11.
- Group rates apply for 12 or more, plus 1 free trip with 24 or more
- Pre-trip camping/breakfast option – $25.00/person
- Post trip camping/dinner/breakfast option – $50 per person.
- Also…see our 35% family discount special
Upgrade your trip
Add a prior-night camping and breakfast package for an extra $23.00/adult, and $15.00/youth 12 and younger. This upgrade can be selected during your online reservation process. With this upgrade, your trip would include 2 nights camping (the night prior, and the night of your trip), 2 full days of rafting (20 miles), and 5 fantastic meals, starting with breakfast on Day 1 and ending with lunch on Day 2. Also included are beers, wines, snacks, juices, and other beverages. Most trips, (depending on trip size), include an evening slide show after dinner showing photos of YOU rafting that day. Hoot and howl as you and your friends get to re-live the days events while you nibble fresh dutch-oven dessert and enjoy a glass of wine.
Note: Our friends at Picture This Photography will shoot photos of you rafting during the day, and these photos will comprise our evening slide show…again dependent of the trip size. You can purchase CD’s of your raft if you choose.
Non-rafters, if part of a larger rafting group, are welcome to participate in the camping and meals for an additional fee. Our on-river lunch is the only meal not available to non-rafters. Non-rafters must supply their own lunch(s). Sandwich makings in personal coolers is recommended.
- 9:00 arrive at our Base Camp. Check in, orientation, safety talk, get wetsuits if needed
- 9:30 set up your camp
- 10:00 board bus for 45 minute scenic ride to launch area
- 11:00 load up in rafts, practice paddling, and begin your whitewater journey
- 12:30 pull over for lunch at either Mill Creek or Swimmers Eddy. Lunch and swim
- 1:30 continue rafting down the Kings river, and arrive at take-out between 2:00 pm and 3:30 pm depending on water levels (the higher the water, the quicker the trip).
- 4:00 to 7:00 swim, relax, hike, volleyball
- 7:30 dinner with all the trimmings including wine and other beverages
- 9:00 evening slide show showing YOU rafting during the day. Slide shows might not be available for every trip.
- 9:45 campfire, storytelling, guitar playing, bedtime in tents or under the stars listening to the river flow
- 7:00 hot coffee and breakfast
- 9:00 get ready to raft, as our bus leaves at 9:30 instead of 10:00 on day 2
- 9:30 bus leaves for launch area
- Same as day 1, except we lunch at a different spot and have even more fun because you are much more relaxed and in tune with the river
- Back in camp between 2:30 and 4:00 pm (depending on water levels). Enjoy snacks, beverages, photos, and head for home when you are good and ready!
Itinerary for UPGRADED 2-day trips:
- Day 1: Same as Day 1 above, except that you will have camped with us the night prior with breakfast starting at 7:30 am
- Day 2: Same as Day 2 above
- Free use of our wetsuits and paddle jackets
- All river equipment
- All meals
- Parking and bus shuttles
- Full use of our Base Camp which includes flush toilets, rinse off shower (beach shower), volleyball, horseshoes, and great campsites right next to the river. Parking for campers and motor homes is available in our parking area just a 2 minute walk from our main camping area
About Our Camp
Our beautiful five-acre base camp boasts sandy beaches for camping, fresh mountain spring drinking water available in the kitchen area, a volleyball court and clean restrooms with low flush toilets, sinks, and changing rooms. Picnic tables, a horseshoe pit, and BBQs dot the camp for those wishing to cook your own dinner the night prior to your trip.
You will fall asleep listening to the flowing river…the best sound in the world. The Kings river is only 50 feet away from your tent, and swimming is fantastic (particularly our late season trips with lower water). We also have 3 platform tent rentals available which will sleep up to 5 people each.
On the River
Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
We feel that the Kings River is one of the most magical rafting/camping trips around, and our 2 day trips are the best way to experience this river.