Kings River 1/2-day trips
An exciting 1/2 day of rafting in the gorgeous Kings River canyon. We raft the full 10 miles of the Kings river all afternoon. Bring your lunch to enjoy at our picnic tables by the river prior to boarding our bus.
- Meet at 11:30, back to your cars by 3:30 to 5:00 depending on water levels
- Class 3-3+ — Beginner / Intermediate
- Min. age 6-10 depending on water levels
Kings 1/2 Day 2022 Trip Dates
Kings 1/2 Day Pricing
|Group Price (12+)|
- Prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee
- 5% discount for groups of 6-11.
- Group rates apply for 12 or more, plus 1 free trip with 24 or more
- Meet at 11:30AM
- Enjoy lunch in our camp (Bring your own lunch!)
- 12:15 pm board the bus for the 45 minute ride to put-in
- Launch rafts 1:15 pm…raft all afternoon with stops for swimming, water play, swimmers eddy.
- Back to camp between 3:30 and 5:00. The higher the water, the quicker the trip.
- Snacks and cold beverages, view photos, free to leave for home
- Free use of our wetsuits and paddle jackets for spring trips
- All necessary river equipment
- Beverages at days end
- Parking and bus shuttle to the launch area
- Full use of our Base Camp which includes flush toilets, rinse off shower (beach shower type), picnic tables, and beautiful views right on the river
- 1/2 day trips do not include lunch. You are welcome to bring your lunch and eat in our Base Camp prior to your trip. Make sure that you have eaten well before your trip starts…you will need the energy!
- Sorry, no camping is available at our base camp for 1/2 day express trips, unless prior arrangements are made through our office
On the River
Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
The Kings River is an incredible area to relax, escape from cell service, play games, swim, and watch the sunrise over the river. Our 1/2 day trips are excellent, though we highly recommend camping in our base camp or checking out our Full Day or Two Day options that include camping and meals.