Tuolumne River 3-day trips
World class whitewater near Yosemite.
Offered in Association with our Sister Outfitter
$679 – $754
About the Trip
- What’s Included
- River Camp
- On the River
- Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
We’re here to help!
Our friendly office staff are ready to answer any questions and help you book your next adventure!
Three memorable and exciting days on this National Wild and Scenic river.
- Max trip size is 22 guests
- Minimum age 12-14 depending on water levels / April – Sept
- Adventurous First Timers OK
- Our 3-day Tuolumne trips utilize gear rafts for all cargo, and both paddle and oar/paddle combo rafts for our clients
3-Day 2022 Trip Dates
Selected days from April through early-September. Choose your preferred date online or contact us. Or we will contact you if your preferred date is not available.
Tuolumne 3-Day Pricing
|Group Price (12+)|
|All||7 meals, 18 miles||$754/$679||$716/$679|
- Prices are per person and subject to an 8% Government access/service fee
- Meet near Buck Meadows (see your Trip Confirmation for specific time and location)
- Sign in, get waterproof bag from Head Guide, pack your gear
- Load up in bus for 30 minute exciting and scenic bus ride to launch area
- Safety talk, paddle practice
- On river 10:30 – 11:00
- Raft with lunch stop
- Arrive at camp around 4:00 pm
- Unpack rafts, and unload your personal gear at your campsight
- Set up your camp, relax or hike or swim until happy hour and dinner around 7:00
- Enjoy evening. Stories, music, bedtime whenever
- Breakfast. Enjoy the morning relaxing.
- Load rafts around 9:30, and get ready for another great day of rafting
- On river again 10:30/11:30…raft with possible hike stop and lunch at 1:00
- Continue rafting until camp around 4:00. Set up your camp, relax, hike, swim
- Dinner again around 7:00.
- Post-dinner stories, games, stargazing, bonding, bed
- Rise, shine, and breakfast by 9
- Potential hike up a side creek, to enjoy natural granite swimming holes, jumping rocks, and waterfalls
- Hike back to camp and river and lunch
- Load rafts, and raft to Wards Ferry Bridge
- Arrive bridge by 3:30, load your personal gear into bus, and bus ride back to your cars by 5:00
- 7 meals starting with lunch on Day 1 and ending with lunch on Day 3
- Wetsuits and paddle jackets (spring trips)
- All river equipment including helmets and life jackets
- Parking and round trip bus shuttle to and from river
- Tents and/or sleeping packs (consisting of sleeping bag, sheet liner ground cover, and thermarest pad) are available to rent. Please contact our office for details.
On the river we camp at riverside sites. We pack all gear in, and out, each trip. To protect the river environment we carry out all trash and are careful not to pollute the river. Our guides will instruct you on washing and sanitation procedures for using our portable toilet facilities. We ask that you cooperate by following these procedures to minimize our impact on the river and canyon.
On the River
Logistics, Directions & Accomodations
Our 3 day trips provide the best opportunity to relax and enjoy the moment. Late mornings drinking coffee by the river, watching birds fly through the canyon, beautiful side hikes, and of course exciting whitewater.